Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010 .

Happy 2010 !

How was your New Year Eve celebration ?

Mine ? After attended classes, I sat in the room enjoyed watching Gossip Girl and drinking Milo. Sounds pathetic huh ? Not really actually : D Omg, I'm so obsessed with Gossip Girl !

After grounded in the room for almost half a day , waited for dad to come over and picked me up for dinner at night , as usual .

So we went to this place called Rendezvous Steak Garden. When mom told me we're going there for dinner, I already had no intention to put makeups on. Haha. You know what I mean ? Which means the place is no good! Haha . The first time I went was last year if I'm not mistaken, and it left a very bad impression in my mind.

But, this time, I don't know for what particular reason, I think that place was quite decorative, a very nice place to hang out with . Seeing the place packed with people and it reminds me of my friends in high school and my bf . Sigh . I really want to celebrate with you guys badly : ( Emo shit after that . ==
The food , nothing special about it , they actually quite similar with Cowboy.

I'm not saying it wasn't fun with family, but we did it like 3 times a week already, not boring meh? Sigh. Ok lar... there were some times that I really do enjoy gathering with my family.

Anyway, this post SUPPOSED to be happy ! : )

It's New Year baby. But honestly, I don't feel a thing . The first thing that comes in my mind is, I'm a year older now. Reminder : My birthday is around the corner ! :DD
The second thing is , the date to final is getting closer and closer and I haven't started a shit yet . Seriously I really not in the study mood . WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME ? And I knew that I will be in deep shit and struggle very hard to make myself awake and study in the middle of the night during the finals. I knew all that will happen. I need something to boost me up and motivate me! I'm totally helpless! FML !

Alright , enough of that. All I know is , I have to be motivated , wake up and get started ! : )

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE !
01012010
I love everyone around me!

View from the car.
Captured it beautifully ! :)

I smile beautifully too! wahahahahaha.
New year smile yooo!

I'm ugly without makeup !

Escargot. (not escarcot)
This ain't that bad. But I still love oysters more ! The raw ones ! *saliva dripping*

Grilled Salmon.
Nothing special , really. I can make this myself though.



Last but not least, hope you guys had a great time with your loved ones. Happy New Year people.


Loves,
mkthepenguin.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin