Thursday, January 28, 2010

Paranormal Activity Premiere Screening.

An overdue post.

Watched this movie before the exam. I was so excited when I knew it's releasing in Malaysia.
I just love movies that will scare me to death! Violence, blood -- Favourite!

How would I know?
Well, as usual, NUFFNANG giving out free tickets if you could write a scary story when you were sleeping. (The question is something like this la) I wrote mine, and they gave me 2 free tickets! Wow. Lucky shit! One of the reason why I keep blogging. :)
All I can say is, I NUFFNANG!

Rating: 6/10

This movie really scared the shit out of me man! I couldn't sleep at night wtf! Believe it or not? BELIEVE IT!
Especially the dragging part, where the girl was being dragged out of the room!
Arrgh! I don't want to talk much about the movie, or else it will make me think about it again. Experience it yourself!

GO WATCH if you don't want to sleep at night! :P

Warning: Before you pick this movie for your day, make sure you haven't eaten anything yet. Because at the end of the movie/during the movie, you will feel like vomiting! It's first-person-viewed movie! Something like the Quarantine where they hold the video cam and record every single things that happened! If you knew yourself can't stand it, please don't ever challenge yourself!

I love the makeup of the day, simple and nice. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin