Thursday, January 28, 2010

Barbecue #3

Last post of barbecue at Ving's. (superb overdue!)
Finally right? I know. A short night need to be separated into 3parts. As if we have a lot of things to talk/share about.

Bytheway, this post is all about photos. A little description thats all. It won't be a loooong post where people will fall asleep after reading. :)

THE FOOD:
Chicken wings!


The raw food.

THE PEOPLE:
1) Maybell the shy.

2) Sook Yee - OMG. Look at her man. Overexcited of seeing us. Haha.
(more pictures of her below)

2) Alison the PRO. We need her whenever we serve food! Pro of the pros. :)

3) The Cute, thanks! hahahahha.
4) Carmen the Craziest one.
I don't know why am I doing those funny faces with her. WE ARE SO CUTEEEE !
Well, camwhoring is our expertise la, what to do?? *laugh*

I love the effect.



EXTRA PICTURES TO BE REVEALED!
I know she won't post this in her blog, so, I WILL DO THE JOB! wahahaha.
(she so gonna kill me after reading this post)

Snap 1
Snap 2.
How retarded can she be man?

Snap 3
Posted by Picasa
her stupid faces make me laugh wth.

Lastly,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin