Monday, January 4, 2010

Say bye to dance!

An overdue post. I'm getting lazier and lazier to blog. Sigh. Mainly because there are too many things in my mind! So, in order to narrow down, I just simply picked one and talk about it : )
I'm glad that co-curriculum has finally comes to an end ! I don't have to wake up early in the morning for dancing class anymore. But, as a result, I'll be getting fatter and fatter!!! Sigh, wake up early/fat ? You choose!
Went for this dancing competition. Everything in last minute! haha. Thats why cannot win! Arrgh.. Don't give a damn about it , as long I pass, then I don't have to pay another hundred for repeat.
Tengok pictures la or you can just view from my facebook photos. :)
The Sakais.

The parking lots are quite creepy at night , since Kai Li doesn't believe that flash from the camera can actually capture "thing" , so we give it a TRY ~~~!
But end up also don't have . Too bad ..... : (
(if u can see from the picture please let me know)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin