Saturday, January 30, 2010

Random-ness.

Random 1: As you can see, I've changed my header!
Reason because he's back , the one before was because he's away. You can tell right?

Random 2: Another matter I would like to declare in my personal blog!
I've considered about it for quite a number of times, and I've decided NOT to do it in my blog, but IT'S GETTING ON MY NERVES ALREADY and no way I'm gonna tolerate anymore.

TiGNET GOLD still haven't pay us wtf! Why the hell on earth are they keeping our money? Cook soup? Or they have no intentions to pay us at all which means they are CHEATING ON OUR MONEY!
I'm pretty sure a lot of people out there are complaining and waiting for the paycheck, especially the girls who had worked for the Grand Opening.

From the Nuffnang Analytic you can tell how may people had 'Googled' the name of Tignet Gold. I think most probably the people wanted to know are there any same complaint issue about this.

Well, I would say, certainly not about the product isn't it? If it is, why don't they just clicked on the official website instead? True anot?


Posted by Picasa

Warning: You can just stop reading now.

Random 3: I feel lonely where my sisters have plans tomorrow and I do not have one! How pathetic! hey , I'm the one who having holidays ok! Where are the people? Why nobody dates me? Don't tell me I have to stay at home on weekends! I will die of boredom , do you know that?

Random 4: This is coming back , sleeping late at night causes my stomach desperate for food. I always hungry when i'm staying up late at night.

Random 5: Pimples please shoo! Mother F. !

1 comment:

Goldman said...

We're a gold dealer.

Anyone genuinely interested to buy pure cast 999.9 gold bar , PAMP Suisse brand ( our specialty brand ) 100 gm with certificate or other types of gold , platinum custom order etc. etc. are welcome to contact us goldman999.9@hotmail.com.

Internationally recognised. Instant rebate off RM 1000 to RM 1500 for each bar compared to other dealers.

Simple as that and better than usual.

Best buy back offer.

Make a smart and secured purchase.


Thank you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin