Friday, January 8, 2010

Complaints.

Life is dull with problems occurring in your life , true ?

DAMN TRUE OK!

1. I had enough complaining about finals, which is next Thursday . (swear this gonna be the last time of complaining)

2. This dumb Wimax doesn't allow me to upload lots of pictures , therefore I cannot update my blog with pictures .

3. My dumb bf doesn't know when is he coming back ! Which is supposed to be on 3rd , but end up delayed a week . Nvm . The best part is , he said delay another 2 weeks. Fed up right ?! Am I supposed to be happy about it ?

4. It's Friday , and yet, my mood couldn't be switched to the mood of books. I'm so not into them, not at all! (ya, I'm so gonna screw up my finals, tell me what should i do about it ? can i just bribe the examiners and let me pass all the papers ? i'm so fcuk up lorr!)

5. My bloody weight is gaining ! U can tell by seeing my photos ! My face looks like a Ramly Burger now, no more French fries.

6. Pimples are all over my face ! They are growing tremendously on my flawless skin !

7. I haven't seen AVATAR yet! How outdated could I be ? FML.

8. LACK OF CASH !


Time for bed.
Goodnight My Love.

********************************************************************************************

Upcoming post listing :
a) Barbecue at Ving's house , Part III (photos are finally uploaded)
b) Paranormal Activity Special Screening .
c) Steamboat at Yuen's.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin