Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tooth Fairy.

Here comes my 2nd post after my exams.

Today is the third day of holiday by the way. You can tell how lazy I am to update my blog.

But somehow, I'm updating my blog now, sooo.... I'm not lazy anymore. :))

Enough of resting at home, and finally out for midnight movie with bf.

I don't need to mention the name of the movie as you can see from below.

Rating: 8/10

The movie was good. Seeing the muscle man wearing tutu and with the wings.
Ok lar.. I like The Rock ever since I'd watched Game Plan. He's so sexy, muscular, cute, so man!!!! OMG. /o\
So, why would I missed out this movie? If you haven't seen it, GO! Don't wait.

The Rock ROCKSSS! hahahhaa. lame. wtf. =.=

Didn't take any nice pictures last night because I think I'm ugly. Thought of putting makeup since I haven't touch them for like , 3weeks? (I'm obsessed with makeup so shut up!)
And takkan want me to put makeup just for a midnight movie kan? Siapa mau tengok? The screen tengok only la.


Maggi+eggs+cheese for supper. Favourite!
Didn't take any pictures because I was starving like mad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin