Friday, January 15, 2010

Screensaver of The Month.

Posted by Picasa

As if this works. But I hope it does. ONE sentence TWO inspirations ok!
'Kill two birds with one stone' : )

1. Inspire yourself to study
2. Go on diet.

Bf will be back on 18th of this month. OMG. I can't wait to see him! But I'll be damn piss off if his flight delay again.

Study week baby, getting my ass back on my notes soon! Management paper on Saturday, it's dragging my life to hell already , not to mention ITS paper. I have a premonition that am going to fail this damn subject. Sigh. I really don't know a shit about it. I don't even know why must we study this subject lor! "WHAT IS INTERNET?" wtf??!

Less updates on Facebook, no updates on Blog. (except for now) continue update on Twitter! Will blog until I die after exam has ended, which is on the 25th.


BYE.
Wish me luck.
********************************************************************************************

UPDATE!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/mkthepenguin

or

YOU CAN JUST CLICK THE ONE AT THE SIDE BAR.

it's as simple as that. : D

AND, some people tend to ask me what Twitter is about. Well, it's a place where you can update your status, bitch anyone you like, and whine as much as you want! In fact, it's quite similar with Facebook . But the best thing is, there will be ZERO NOTIFICATION MESSAGE sent to your email where certain people treated them as 'spam'! One more thing, NO FANS PAGE INVITATION which causes much irritation on me.

What I would say about Twitter is, it's really efficient and I'm already in love with it. Get an account and start bitching!!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin