Sunday, December 27, 2009

18months Darling !


Posted by Picasa

This picture tells it all . Well , I'm not gonna talk much now as I need to make a habit of going down to bed EARLY ! I HAVE TO ! Mommy , Daddy and BF are nagging me NONSTOP ! I already have lecture in college ok? I don't want get another class from you guys lor and they just keep repeating the same thing over and over again ! (which i hate it so much !)

ADDITIONAL: they keep on nagging because pimples on my face are getting serious ! Any ways to get rid of it ? I really need help !! : (

SO , when you scroll ALL THE WAY down to the bottom of my blog , you actually can see how long Keetjin and I have been together . :)
I KNOW LA!! IT'S NOT LONG OK compared to Yp's and Melissa Hsu's and other people outside !!! But still , this is my blog kan ? So wanna show off here and make a short speech ! *grin* ;)

For your information , my boy is coming back NEXT WEEK ! 3rd of January people !
I can't wait , I really can't wait to see him again . It's like , we both are really eager to see and touch each other again . More real than Skype kan for sure ? Sick of Skyping with him but not be able touch him and and and ... I'm so not gonna use Skype once he's back ! *smile* ( except for skyping with Alison and Sy . We did it once right ? )

6 more months , we gonna celebrate our 2nd anni :))
And baby , gonna celebrate EVERY YEAR !!!

Can't wait to eat egg yolk with you , bacons , 'snow-oil' , milo , dimsum. Making and eating breakfast with you every morning is part of my favourite routine . Did you know that ?


Love you ,
Woo Mei Kheng .








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin