Saturday, December 19, 2009

Drunk !

Celebrated uncle's birthday at the same place again . - Wong Ah Wah Restaurant.
Don't ask why no pictures of the food , because the loyalty to the same dishes , you can just click on this to view the same food . So .. nothing special afterall .

As usual , the whole restaurant was full with people and noises , but this time , there were more !
The table next to us was like having some sort of celebration or something , everyone drinks and cheers happily .
BUT .. there was this auntie , drink like a fish !! Nonstop drinking, WTF ! She was so drunk and disorderly and I got so pissed off with her ! Darn noisy ! My mood was totally distracted by her !
Dahlah I need to rush my assignment that night , with the serious disturbance from her , I couldn't focus and have to drag it to another day again .

At the same place , another table seated by the Japanese , was DRUNK too , I guess .
The auntie sang so loudly and proudly with the empty bottle of Carlsberg (hilarious!) , and the Japanese joined her , too !
WTF. Lagi bising !
As if they were doing some live show in the public !

Fine ! I can totally ignore the above disturbance , guess what's next? -- SHE THREW UP man! WTF! I FEEL SO SICK of this ! Urggh ! Tak boleh tahan !

Even her son got no eyes to look at her and walked out from the restaurant when she was singing 'highly' . Totally embarrassing !

My Unfinished Work !

The one in lighter : My freaking smart cousin brother .
He could recognize me even I hide myself or turned and walked away from him !
Beware of him ! Smart little dude !

The family that my family loves to hang out with . :)

Picture of the day ;


Posted by Picasa

I need a new pair of contact lenses ! Which colour should I get ? The same grey or the one lighter ? I'm so addicted to makeups and contact lens . Sigh .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin