Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009.

"So , Christmas eve has finally arrived , what's your plan ?"
"Oh, well, I'm spending my time with my family. " throwing them with a smile. :)

" Oh, that's so sweet. "
" Oh, sounds bored ! "
" Oh, I thought you youngsters are supposed to spend time with friends ? "
" Come lets hit the club yoo !" :)

I want gathering with my friends !
Why are they all busy ? : (

In this post, I'm gonna tell you the Rules of Life during the eve. Besides hitting the club , of course .

Firstly, you must.......

1) Ponteng class !

THE TOP RULES OF LIFE!
Skipping classes for holiday in advance! It happens ALL THE TIME ! No matter in secondary school or in college . Lecturers do know it's hard to break the habits of the students , so they might as well get use to it. You can tell by seeing my English lecturer . She's accepting with a smile on her face . Haha . So , on the day itself , only 7 out of 29 people attended . Since I'm taking the picture , of course I'm one of the 7's. : )

Rule No. 2 : Camwhore !
A must throughout the day . Nomatter u're at home or outside . : )


Rule No. 3 : DRINK LIKE A FISH !
Well, it's not necessary to drink in the club , you can even drink with your friends or family outside at the restaurant or even at home . : )


Rule No. 4 : Eat like a horse !
You will easily get drunk if you don't eat . So , stuffed them in your stomach first before you drink !

Rule No. 5 : Texting your love ones.
Awww, my love doesn't have a phone line in the state . : (
I couldn't text him at all . : (
Text your friends too !!!!

Rule No. 6 : Bonding with the family !
The old and the young . Age doesn't really a matter right .


Eve with the family was not bad , as usual . The worst part was , I got drunk ! Not that drunk la . Just... please don't get drunk . Suffered like shit ! I don't know whether am I drunk or what , sisters and I sang loudly in the restaurant ! Haha . ( reminds me of the aunty in my previous post wtf )


What about the actual day???

Well, I stayed at home , sleep, gossip girl and maggi . Kesian like babi man .


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin