Friday, December 18, 2009

Barbecue #2

Part 2

Here comes the second part. Seriously, I just love the camera , especially with the girls . The girls will never run away whenever someone holds it up .

My twin sister, Kai Lynn . :))
Haven't seen her for ages already until I couldn't remember when was the last time I saw her. :(
She's still the same with that chubby hamster's face . : )

Wannee the LC face as always. XD
Wilfred !!!

I got no comment about your weight . Seriously, you really need to do something about it .
AND please stop playing with that bass ! So darn noisy man ! =="
even Edwin cannot tahan with you . Hahaha .

Can't live without the cam & mirror ! : D

End with groupie picture .

I thought we have a picture with the guys also ? Where is it ? Is it in Carm's cam ? I'm still waiting for you to tag me !!!


p/s: I'm so not in mood to write a proper post actually . I'm so down now . Sigh . Don't know what the hell is wrong with my mood today .
(2.43am)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin