Saturday, December 12, 2009

1 Malaysia?

I'M HOME FINALLY!
and am gonna blog and blog again, with a better connection and faster speed of uploading pictures. :)
(i don't wanna talk about the suckie wimax anymore. because it's just so suckie!!)

So, as I've mentioned before, I've joined the dancing club for my college co-curriculum. And guess what, in a blink of eyes, I'm already in it for almost the whole semester! *count count count* 3 more dancing classes, and then bye-bye. Aww. :(

It's like so freaking fast larrr! Semester 2 gonna end soon man!! Final is around the corner yooo! SHITTY larrr! Sigh, what to do. Have to face it anyway. AMITABHA! : )

Alright alright, cut the crap! Back to the title.

So, after a loooong practice of 1Malaysia dance every Wednesday , it's time for us to perform ! :)

Oh yes, the tarian was the combination of all the dances, the malay dance, chinese, INDIAN, sakai. ( and i hate the Indian's the most. The song is so fucking long, it keeps dragging and as if it doesn't have an end, and we're keep on doing the same movements. ISH! )

On the Saturday itself (forgotten which date and lazy to look at the calendar), we were forced to join the rehearsal and it was a sheer waste of time. Guess what is my worst fear? It's the HUNGER babe! They never provide any food for us! WTFFFF! Let me remind u again, 1MALAYSIA lar abang!! They only provided to those BIG BIG orang! Hungry like shit lorr! We were so desperate and we ordered McD delivery to satisfy our hunger. :D

The conversation between Mei Yee and the McD orang was so funny lor!

Mei Yee: Excuse, can I have err....can I have, er..... can I???? ........do u deliver to Dataran Merdeka?

I was like, WTH ! LOL. Kai Li and I laughed at the same time . XD

Pictures:

a) Food that safe our lives! Gosh!
(the one in purple: Mei Yee, and dear mistakenly thought she's a guy! Haha.)

b) Desperato! I have a BIG mouth! =D


On the actual day, Sunday, lagi pissed off! The actual day lagi wasting time man! Basically we went there just for attendance. Oh yeah, I know, I overslept, thanks! =="

Say peace to the red attire yooo.

The people said they've distributed 12,000 of shirts out there and this number of people will present during the day. And the field is so bloody big and it's really possible to fit them all. Hmm. Impressive huh?
The people who danced there were in the age range of 18-60? So many aunties and uncles. Haha. Nvm, it's okay.

Fucking pissed me off was, this pondan, that freaked me out like shit! HE was so fucking annoying with the sound production from him. WTH. macam lah mau grab everyone's attention for god's sake! I ever wondered does al-Quran stated a line that : dosa jika jadi pondan. =="
Pretty tak ape la. But he's FAT! FAT HORSE man DAMN IT!

and i think that FAT HOUSE got colour blind lor! He's wearing bloody yellow shirt, and he joined the red team. WTF?? Go have an eye checkup man for goodness's sake! Urrgh!

The People.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin