Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Speaking up my mind 2.

Studying the bible now and out of sudden , I got the urge to blog.

I see my header every time I open my blog , and seriously , I think it's really beautiful.
It's like, you can see sadness and a story from this picture. After editing it, there are more stories to tell. Haha. Syiok sendiri! Anyway , I just love it !

Credit to Ving, thanks to him who captured this down, and he really have a potential being a photographer ! Anyone wanna employ him as a cameraman? Just give me a call ! :DD


Second thing, I got my result , and, I'm kinda satisfied with it. :)
But A- is just so not nice to see. Can't you just erase that minus away? Its an eyesore man.
2A's, 2A-'s and 1B. bloody hell.


How I wish I could celebrate this happiness with him. Wanna him back badly, and he said he feels like coming back after a month and I know it's not possible at all. All we can do is, sending emails , skyping , msn chat , thats all. I wanna touch you baby, so badly! I don't know why am I saying this here, but, knowing that you're so far away from makes me wanna cry. The thoughts of you leaving me here alone reminds me of that day when you told me about your daddy's plan, a real nightmare ! Let me tell you dear, a memory that keeps me company all the time is, the time when we got back together. Although it's not romantic AT ALL, and a lot of disturbance, but, we still made it together at the end.

Baby, take good care of yourself,

I love you, till the end.



1 comment:

Ving Lee said...

will be better if the camera lense can be more wide wide ~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin