Thursday, October 8, 2009

Feel the pain.

Having difficulties typing this post as the light is off. ;(
Kingory/3 Kingdoms??
So nice to play meh?
A friend of mine, and his,
Spent Rm100 ALREADY in that goddamn game.
Wth??!
Give me the money and I buy you condom better. Crazy!

Back to the title - FEEL THE PAIN !
So, have you removed your wisdom tooth before?
OR has it even grown out yet?
My Boy encountered the pain this morning,
and when he was out from the so-called operation room,
I can tell it was really painful.
SO, when I was checking through the net about the food , I saw this from one of the forum:

IAARWTRS ( i am a recent wisdom tooth removal survivor):

Hot chocolate from Starbucks. I mocked it at first, but it's convenient and it's good.

Wait for it to cool a bit. Take a sip, hold it on the side of your mouth for a few seconds.

It feels good and tastes delish.

Campbell's Soup at Hands are awesome, too. I recommend the Creamy Tomato, the Potato and the Creamy Chicken.

Also ice cream soup (ice cream set out for a while before eating)



Wisdom tooth removal survivor? Haha. How hilarious is this guy .

So, Boy took back his tooth and showed his family.
Apparently, the tooth has grown out wholly IN THE GUM, and its really disgusting.


Look at the white flesh, its the gum that scraped together out with the tooth and it's still attached together with it ! YEWWW ..
AND....it's yellow in colour! haha.
































































Cotton wool?
Whatever.
I don't know what does it called.
I made this for him. :)
Putting ALLLL my efforts and time for this. Haha.
You must Love me more ok?











Put in this mini envelope i made .
Cute , kan ?











Too bad it only can slotted 5cottons in.
:(

I am extremely happy right now as he has an appointment with the dentist this Tuesday, which means, the flight will be delayed for few more days and I can see him longer!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin