Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RUBBISH!

OH MY F. GOD! It took me ages to upload a photo. Let me repeat again.. A PHOTO! wtf!
this is serious shit man. Oh ya, I didn't mention before in my blog that I'm currently using Wimax huh? Yes. I'm using it !!

Disadvantages:
1. Cannot upload photos.. AT ALL!
2. Limited download.
3. Sometimes cannot sign in MSN. well , you have to use ebuddy then.
4. It will disconnect itself EVERY TIME when I'm video calling with dear. how stupid!

Advantage:
1. Other people couldn't connect or at least half an hour , whereas , I don't encounter the same problem like them. wahahahaha. :D

Notice that they with S and without. which mean the disadvantage > advantage . poor thing !

and... it's keep on disconnecting my MSN now! hey, i'm webcaming with him wtf!! damn pissed off ! make me talk less with him ! ;(

In 8hours time i'm gonna meet up with Kylie and attend the goddamn cocu and..

I am so not gonna tell you what i'm joining!!!!

hahahaha!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin