Thursday, October 1, 2009

Langkawi #1 (late post)

Finally here is the first update about Langkawi.
As you can see, there were many other entries but not about the trip.
Because.. I'M SO LAZY !
Besides this, also due to these reasons:

1) I have only few photos ;
2) because the photos are with Dear ;
3) because photos are with Fish ;
4) because photos are with Carmen.

....

So,...... BLAME THEM! : D

and currently I only have ALL from Dear.
Where are the rest?
Still with the Fish and Carmen.
Thanks to you both!
And now I have to copy one by one from the Facebook. ==

My plan was just 5 photos maximum.
but now you see... speechless. ==
I have no idea why i uploaded so many of them.

This look like a photo album more than a blog with words.

So, after breakfast with Dear, his dad, Fish and Ving, then we met up with Alison and Carmen at the station.

Apparently, it took us an hour to reach the airport.

The bus ticket.

We were in the airport at somewhere waiting for departure.
the luggage bags.
(the biggest one on left is Carmen's,
the one like school bag is Ving's,
and his bag is so fragile!!
the tali can be easily teared into pieces. haha.)

the one we going to hoop on.

walking to the plane.
love Alison's expression. :D

beautiful view of the clouds.
it reminds me of the Doraemon. :D


pray hard Carmen.
haha.

Arrived at the Langkawi Airport.
She said she loves her leg.
Welcome to Langkawi baby.
Our first hotel/motel/apartment?
Whatever.
It's only Rm50/night.
Prefer this more than the Malibest.


First meal at nowhere.
The food was incredibly sucks!
Look how big is the portion of this meal.
and they fried until so fucking hard!

Look at her expression you will know how tasty the food was. Hmm.

So, our first destination was at Cenang Beach, we didn't intended to get ourselves wet,
so we brought down our cameras.

And Ving said I looked like 'Pat Liong Kam'!
Not at all!
Pat Liong Kam. Eww.

Make a guess.
Tell you what,
I just love this picture.

The jumping shot.
I've edited the picture.
So, it has better effect than the original one. :)
Carmen always landed on the wrong timing. Haha. So cute.

Another favorite shot of the guys. :)

I think this is the perfect shot among the rest.

Wannee is the only one who got wet on the first day.
She was so pissed off with Chuen.

Scared me like shit.


How embarrassing. haha.

Love the pictures.
Love you too!


Update soon for the following days. :)

By the way, you can just check on my Facebook , Sookyee's and Dear.

Night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin