Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crap.

Next week:

1. Macroeconomic test - Monday
2. English presentation - Tuesday


Ohmygod. I'm so fuck up now. I did almost nothing throughout this whole week. How can I get back to the right path? Day by day i'm getting lazier and lazier. :(

As you can see, I've added him back to the author list, despite the previous emo post saying that I'd removed him away.

I'm seriously getting fed up with my blog. Feel like changing the whole thing ! The ads are not appearing, whereas others will!! The background colour is dull like shit, the side bar elements are so messy. Urrgh! I will surely fix this up once I have extra time to spend. Let me repeat again, EXTRA TIME..! When? I wondered. +.+

This morning, we were informed that we HAVE to perform for the Cuti-cuti Malaysia thingy somewhere in the month of December, or else we gonna fail for the final test. Sounds so threatening! Wtf.

Tarian Joget ? If I'm not mistaken, was the dance we learned this morning. OMFG. I don't think I'm able to remember every steps on that day itself because it's so fucking confusing.

Why traditional dance? Give modern dance la! Before we joined, I thought they will at least teach us Hip-hop or Latin dance or something else. We joined on the wrong timing where we have to perform for that darn event. Oh god, you think we got so much time to practice? Urrgh!

One of the steps was like 'lap-ping' the windows.
So, Kylie and I were so exhausted at the end of the class, and we were jokingly said that, what if we do this dance during the prom? (as in any occasions that will have people to dance la). I think our partners will surely freak out and run away! Haha. Imagine I'm doing it with Tjin, I think he will immediately find another gf. Haha.


Ok, End of my speech . Bye . Gonna start studying now .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin