Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Open House.

Raya Open House at Myra's place.
Seriously, I've never seen this type of house before. So antique.
And YES! This is my first time.


I was so hungry and I grabbed anything to satisfy my hunger.


After makan , we enjoyed chatting and taking pictures with the people and around the house. :)

Wanna make a phone call using this?

Grandpa clock.
So BIGG !
I wondered how much is this?

Zaffeq, Hafizah, Myra, Me, Alison

Alison.
I love big mirror.

Hot chick babe.

Myra.



Photoshooting session

1. ALISON LOKE JI-AN, 18, AMPANG.






2. WOO MEI KHENG, 15
im young!






We had our photoshooting session too! haha.
camwhore gila! we're the poser yo!
alison, come lets take more pictures next time! hahaa.
love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin