Saturday, October 24, 2009

Him.

Got the urge to update my bloggie. But i'm too lazy to update about myself as there are too many to share! So, i will do it when I'm really free. :)

So, I will just update about him.
(i'm doing it for you now! u know u make me pissed, and u know what to do!)

He visited some fair over there, and i don't know what fair was that. He said 'chaplang' one.

Below is the picture taken by don't know who,
don't know what time,
don't know when,
see, what also don't know how to tell me one!
make me what also don't know!
I'm pissed!
Stupid Ngiam Kee Tjin! Cursed you grow taller and taller! ;(

You better do something and make me happy man!


Bytheway, he's doing fine in America. Look at his smile and you will know.

Night.

------------------------------------

Working at 10am , and now is 4.12am,
his time is 1.12pm, and he's still sleeping!!! wth! ;(
i wanna talk with you! :(


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin