Sunday, October 11, 2009

Farewell Gathering.

Date: 8th October 2009 , Thursday.
Time: 9.00p.m.
Venue: Ving's House.
Purposes: Farewell, surprised.

Intended to surprise him with this small gathering I'd organized.
Although its not a big party but at least,
I did something that its totally out of everyone's expectation right?
You will be totally surprised that:-
I PAID FOR THE FOOD !!

Unexpected huh?

I am those stingy type, and I count every penny that people owed me.
(macam lah i very proud)

But indeed, I am proud. haha. :D

Okay, so, this is the first time organizing this gathering, never did this in my entire life before, YOU are the first, be proud!

Secondly, I'm sorry for the food. Not the one as I mentioned to them. This is a very simple gathering. No barbecue, or steamboat. Hmm. Sorry. Maybe next time.

Another BIGG apologize to those who are not invited. As I mentioned in the previouspost, I couldn't afford to do that.

Here are the photos:
Edwin, Wilfred and Alison

Edwin!
Aww. The last time I saw you was at your house gate.
Bytheway, he was demonstrating on how he copied during the high school with his 'speaker' on.
*laugh*
everyone couldn't stop laughing!
kinda miss high school though. :(

Putin aka eat shit dog.
CUTE!

I'm playing with the 'artificial' fire place.

Baby.

Aww. Jc! You make me look so small.

Better! :)

Wilfred!
The last time i saw him was in the college library.
Seriously, you gained alot of weight man.

Same fishy again.

Heart the mirror!
Alison! thanks for the sandwiches you made for him.
Big hug!

The guys.

Group shot.
Have you seen Fish eats Chicken before?
There is one below!! hahahaha. (lame)

*Blur* But I love the effect.

Ours.
Finally,

BIG THANKS TO THEM!
(please ignore tjin's head)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin