Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How time spent.

AFTER Myra's House,
we went Dinner@Jalan Alor.. again!

When was the last time we went for dating?
I couldn't recall.
AND, I don't think we can even watch Sorority together, since your flight is confirmed on Saturday.
Gonna miss baby badly. Need you.. all the time. :'(



Love that smile on you darling.

The mirror was just right behind us!

Strong gila!




Another recommended dish.
TRY THIS!


Did you noticed that recently I post quite a lot of pictures, and mostly talked about him? My baby is leaving away from me.. soon. And the worst thing is , i couldn't even send him to the airport . I will be away to hometown for my cousin sis's wedding . How coincident . Everything clashed together!! How great! FUCK!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin