Saturday, November 7, 2009

TiGNET GOLD.

Very very late post, I know.
I just didn't update on the blog but I guess most people saw these pictures on the Facebook.

It's been half a year already (i think), I've never taken any free lance job.
Ever since I've started giving private tuition (only one), this considered as the first job.

Overall, the job was kinda easy, we don't really have to force ourselves to approach the customers in order to get commissions. All we have to do was just getting the customers' details, and giving out the free gifts. :)

I know, I'm the shortest among the ladies (can put in the pocket) . Not only the pictures, it's everyone there.




1 comment:

Goldman said...

We're a gold dealer.

Anyone genuinely interested to buy pure cast 999.9 gold bar , PAMP Suisse brand ( our specialty brand ) 100 gm with certificate or other types of gold , platinum custom order etc. etc. are welcome to contact us goldman999.9@hotmail.com.

Internationally recognised. Instant rebate off RM 1000 to RM 1500 for each bar compared to other dealers.

Simple as that and better than usual.

Best buy back offer.

Make a smart and secured purchase.


Thank you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin