Saturday, November 14, 2009

TARC.

Celebrated Soon Siong's big day at the Ngam Ngam Park.
That was so last minute, I know nothing about it until Natalie asked me during ITS class.
Coincidently, I brought my camera that day, because I forgotten to take it out.
So, here are the nice photos:

1) The birthday boy in formal wear.
(making wishes hoping that he'll pass his presentation with flying colours.)

I just love my nails. :)

That was a very short celebration, because everyone is busy with their assignments, including me, myself, of course.
So all we did was just taking photos with their phones and my camera.
Surprisingly, my camera was functioning smoothly, without any 'hitting' and 'beating' ! So paiseh.

With the ladies.

Of course not forgetting to camwhore.

Natalie.

YY darling and I.


Love the colours, they are so matching!
:D

While discussing, we... snapped pictures! :D

Group mates for all the assignments except for ITS. :(

Tiny one (left): Rui Ying
Expert (right) : Huey Yin
( why are they so many YING? and all YINGSS group together. == )

Natalie, she's not busy with assignments, shes looking at her own blog. ahem.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin