Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Listed in Numbers.

Wishlist:
1. Bag
2. Camera
3. Super canggih phone
4. Long purse
5. A pair of 'not so long' jeans (i did not mention that i'm short! =DD)
6. Dresses
7. Laptop sleeves
8. Lots of money ! ($_$)

Who wants to sponsor me? My birthday coming soon, which falls on the 23rd February ( people please take note ya :D )

------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy stuff:
1. Enjoyed and semangat gila during dancing class. (note:traditional, not hip-hop).
2. Laughed a lot with Kylie during co-cu (she made my day :D, cheers baby!)
3. Loves the song, Unchained Melody, it reminds of Him.

Nothing much in particular.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: After the above, you can just stop reading.

Emo stuff:
1. What college students always complain about? I've seen almost all (90%) of the college students love complaining about their assignments. Now I truly understand and I encounter it myself, how busy a college student's life could be if compared during the high school time. So emo kan? Sigh.

2. I'm getting lazier and lazier. After this blog post I'll put double efforts in my academic now.

3. My table is so messy, it makes me really emooooo.

4. Not enough sleep, swollen eyes at the same time - EMO shit!

5. Bf. :'(

6. Nobody fulfill my wishlist - Paling Emo!

7. Late for class, need to rush like hell - Hate it !

8. Constipation! - F**k it!

9. Period coming - Very bad-tempered lately!

10. Will turn into a monster if I get low grade for my presentation.

11. P1 connection sucks like hell! It's so bloody fast during the rain, cannot sign in my MSN....... AT ALL!!! It keeps on disconnecting. - How great! ( note: please don't take P1, many people are complaining about it now. )

12. Morning class everyday!!!!


Conclusion: The emo stuffs have overtaken the happy ones. So bear with it. Don't blame me if I hit you, and I might not realize it until you tell me you've become the victim.


End of the my list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin