Friday, November 27, 2009

My mind speaks.

Pc Fair , again!
I'm not working for it , again! ==

Imma gonna perform in Merdeka Square with thousands of people, I think, for Cuti-cuti Malaysia.
Very biggg event yoooo!

Seriously, the dancing movements are really funny, especially the sakai dance.
"cari kawan~~~"
move your head, shake your head! *laugh*
I should video and blog it !

What's in my mind now??

I want a loooong break!
I want a laptop sleeve for my baby laptop!
I want to eat oyster, craving for it since ages!
I want buffet!
I want shopping!
I want my baby back from America. :(

Wuiiii! Who can fulfill my wishes ??

Gonna put all my efforts to the max for my account paper! Not gonna get low marks for it! ;(

Update soon! :)

Sleep tight.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin