Sunday, November 8, 2009

Abandoning You!

Gonna abandon this blog until I really have the extra time to breathe.

Gonna busy with assignments (a big pile of it!) , they just cramped together! How great is my life now. Cheers for me.

Will update loads of loads of pictures once I've got back to my own house because it's 5x faster than the Wimax! (it took more than 3minutes to update one picture, and I just closed it down impatiently ! Try to imagine how much is the upload speed.) ;(

I know, i know. I'm acting so emotional lately, but I just can't help it. Time just not enough for me to use, they just wouldn't stop for me.

In order to sort these things out, all I need to do is to manage me time properly, but in fact, I'm not doing it until today. Easily to be said than done. That's why whenever everything cramp together, my temper will just go up and down, very very mood swing. Sigh. So, don't mess up with me man.

p/s: I'm so pissed off with that person now , he said he will update and upload photos, but until today, it's still the same.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin