Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shopping Spree.

After a long time of getting my life so busy, finally I had some time for a little shopping.

Products that I've purchased on that day:

1) a Forever 21 top. (not gonna display it)

2) a Za true white night cream.
I do not know whether it really works for acne scars, but since it's so cheap, I just grabbed it without consideration! , RM18 nett.
( oh yes, Metrojaya in Times Square are moving out! They selling everything out and all the products were given 30%-70%! )

3) Za Foundation , RM25 nett. *cheap*


4) My mascara gonna habis soon, so bought a new and cheap one from Watson, RM33.90 .
Fasio by Kose. Never tried this brand before, so, gonna try it and will let u know the effect.

(the promoter said, u can even apply it even ure going down to the beach, it's 100% waterproof! sure tipu lorr!)

5) Lip gloss from Elianto , RM15

6) Nail polish from Elianto, RM5
I'm in love with red! :DDD

7) A pair of grey contact lens.
(dear i know u sure angry, but, i just wanna try. everyone is wearing it. please dont angry, please, please, please.)


So broke now. Anyone wanna sponsor me money on bags? Sigh. Once in a blue moon , kan? So I think it's alright. :D
At least they make me happy right. After saving for so long, I deserved the above treats.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin