Saturday, November 14, 2009

First.MKT.

Everyone is talking about my former school prom night. All the status posted up , nominees of Prom King and Queen, and it makes me thought of my time back to last year. Brought back loads of memories.

And, I just feel like posting up everything we'd gone through, pictures that worth remembering, every seconds we spent together. :)


First picture during the Graduation Day.
This picture is superb olddddd. It was taken on the November 7th, '08.
Observe how he smile in front of the camera. I just don't like it.

Dear still wearing his old spec.

First outing.
In the process of forcing him to smile like me! Still kinda stiff, though.
But I'm glad that, he tried very hard and made loads of changes for this. *muacks*
(i picked the nicest picture)

Our very first dance during the Senior Prom '08.

Proposal, I guess. *grin*
That was the first time he did that in public, of course not during the time we together also la. *laugh*

Wui! I want 99 roses ar! (mark my word!!!)

First time getting this Best Couple Award! *laugh*
(ignore the sexy Virginie behind! hahaha)

First year Anniversary.

First ring.

Just love spending my time with him. I'm still waiting for him to come back. :(

Love you , dear.
Hold tight, and never let go.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin