Friday, November 27, 2009

Blood out!

Letting my blood out from my body! Woooowww! So syiok!
First time in my life yooo! At first, I was bloody nervous , afraid that I'll faint AGAIN after seeing my blood flowing out from my veins.
SO, I just kept my eyes away! :DD

But I was so excited for this donation since a week before the real date !
So, it's time for my new blood ! :DDDDD


Tarc College students are so kind-hearted and brave lor! Majority of them had donated during the first semester, and they're doing it again for second semester!

Nurses and the committees.

I am so brave! *clap clap*

Pumping pumping!

350ml of bloooooood!



can see anot? got bruise le! but worth it la, i did a very meaningful thing in my life.
although a packet of blood couldn't save many lives , but at least , it helps a little. :)



p/s: please donate your blood if you think your blood is clean enough! they not only bring benefit to people in need, but also to yourselves! don't believe? google it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin