Monday, February 8, 2010

Steamboat at Yuen's Steamboat Buffet.


I've been procrastinating about posting this entry. I've no idea what was the reason behind, but somehow, am doing it now. Well, most probably because there are too many pictures, and therefore, more description to put.

BEFORE the finals, we organized a small outing to reduce the stress-ness and intended to give ourselves a break from BOOKS!

Can't really recall when was the last time I came here. Anyway, this was just the second time of me dining at this place. Not bad, I shall say.

Most importantly, IT'S NOT EXPENSIVE! Cheap we called it.
They provide variety of seafood so it's totally worth the price compared if you make your own steamboat at home.
Price per pax : Less than RM30

32A-1, Jalan PJS 8/6, Mentari Plaza, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46150 - 03-5637-5825

Fresh seafood!


NOT SMALL!

Favourite seafood of the night! We were fighting for this prawn! Damn funny!

And chicken wings! MUST HAVE!!!!!
The chicken wings are so famous and everyone is always ready to grab it!
As if people never had chicken wings before. =.=
If you never been there before, you will get shock after seeing the scene.
And when the second cater's out, you will be one of them! :D

Yenying, me, Ck

MESSY! URGH!

Group shot of the people! Most of them came in couples, except for Yenying, CK and I.

Beauty on the run! Sigh. No matter where i go, i'm always the shortest one!
Me, Yenying, Siu Jiuan, Grace and Carmen.

Yenying darling. :)

9 people shared the total amount, u count how much per person.
That's the amount u have to pay.

Darren and I.
OK, I feel small.

Gay-ness!

After buffet, we went to Asia Cafe. What do u think u can do there?
We had the best game! Awesome game for the night!

Darren, Siu Jiuan and Yenying.
I feel so man here.

MASUK! THANKS!

Another yumcha session at Boston, Sunway.
Another game that laughed my ass out!
TRUTH OR DARE!

Damn lucky! And the world is so small that I coincidently bumped into my friend who works there. So, the kindness inside him gave us free chicken wings! Superb happy!

And a free drink!


If you have no place to yumcha or already bored with the same place, give it a try at BOSTON!
If i'm not mistaken, it's 24hours!


2 comments:

kumfye said...

i love the chicken wings that they served...i like to get ready and be the 1st one to sapu all the wings...

thefye.com

MEIKHENG said...

haha. then i would love to go with you. so i can just sit there and wait for your chicken wings! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin