Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day out, food, what else?

Another post up!!!

Day out with the loved ones and his parents. It's been so long since the last outing with them, I mean with his parents. As I recalled, that was last CNY. Time flies, indeed. And after the New Year's gone, and we gonna wait for another one again. People are getting older, and we should really appreciate our lives, spend more of your time with the family, don't just hangout with your friends. (*Hint : to those who don't like to go home!)

Simple makeup for the day.
And YES! I bought that new pairs of earring and am so in love with it!

Had our brunch at Mr. Teppanyaki , Times Square.
People were filling up the seats, so why would we missed it?

Played with the camera while waiting for food to come.

I'm good in taking photos. Maybe I should change to photography course instead! No more dealing with figures! Hahahaha. *Syiok sendiri* It definitely won't happen in my life. =.=

Asking the bf to snap my beautiful looking, and this is what he gave me. =.="
Lousy fella!

Little improvement. :)

Losing my patience of waiting! Omg! I was starving like mad!

Thought the food would be nice after waited for so long and it disappointed me!
THE FOOD SUCKS LIKE HELL! And it's totally not worth the price.

Walk, rest, didn't buy anything I want, how saddening! The complex was full with people ohmygod and it spoiled my mood of shopping! Hate when I have to squeeze myself in the crowd just to have a glance on the things I want. So, zero input today.

Played with my camera, only, the whole day!

I KNOW WE ARE A PAIR OF LOVELY COUPLE!
wahahahaha.




And we had dinner at the Pudu Curry Fish Head!
By the way, they'd moved out from Pudu!
In case people are still looking for this place to dine. They had moved to Jalan Cerapu, Cheras, if you've no idea where it is, you can google and look for the map.
It's located near the PGRM building, behind the Sang Kee Restaurant, go all the way in and there it is!






4 comments:

kumfye said...

clicked your ads...pudu curry nice
have a nice day

www.thefye.com

MEIKHENG said...

thanks for clicking on my ads. :) I don't see ads appearing on your blog now, will click it on later. :) YES! The curry is fab!

Ken Wooi said...

yeah you two look lovely and sweet together =)

kenwooi.com

MEIKHENG said...

ken wooi: thanks for dropping your comment here. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin