Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Clothes Baby!

I spent like 2 weeks to get what I want. And FINALLY got input after for so long.
Some newly bought clothes that make me happy like mad. :)

Cotton On week baby! :D
And YES! I bought this set instead of the sexy leopard-printed dress. :(
Fats all squeeze out from my arm, no choice. Have to take this.

Mom said this piece looks like sleeping suit. =.=
But when it comes with the belt, it will give different effect. You cannot see from here, only when I put them on.
It has the advantage of me buying this 'sleeping suit'. So that there would be less people who own the same piece with me :) But seriously, the longer i'm looking at it, it really looks like sleeping suit and wrapping paper. wth. Anyway, I still love it!
A white cardigan, purple set of bra and a pink top (bf bought).
Favourite! Ursula the Sea Witch top from MNG.

Back view.
Posted by Picasa

Not all yet, still left a skirt with bf. Great! I'm going back Hometown tomorrow night and some of my stuff are still with him. =.=

Loves !

2 comments:

Elaine New said...

walauweh. damn sexy ur lingerie. haha.

MEIKHENG said...

Hahaha. Thanks for dropping your comment. :) Wanna seduce the bf. LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin