Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random pictures.

Random photos at the same place, different date and time definitely.







































1. Reason why I'm doing this because the laziness inside me commanded me to do so!
2. OWEN aka Baby Polar Bear! The new member in the Ngiam's family! :)
3. Both Pinks are the new bags bf bought me! New love! Not forgetting another shirt he bought is in pink too!
4. Twilight Saga, another new love! Jealous no?! Grab yours from bookstore now!
5. Egg yolk : FOREVER LOVE!
6. NERDS CANDY! Lucky for those who had the chance to try that because it's all in my stomach already! How to diet la you tell me! Sigh. So much sugar in my body!
7. Candies accompanied me throughout the hard time.
8. Love the curtain, rise and shine!

LOVE IS EVERYWHERE!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin