Saturday, February 13, 2010

DiGi Machine.

Out to Times Square Digi Centre to pay my phone bill that accumulated for don't know how many freaking months until they called. =.=
Ok larr. It's good to pay all my debts, Chinese New Year is coming, so better not owe people's money :)
FYI, i'm using Digi. It's so good that they have this machine that keep our life so easy and convenient.
HOW?
Ok, I sound as if I just came out from the jungle. Maybe this machine exists for so long but I didn't notice about it at all. Never been to Times Square for like decades already!!!
Back, all you have to do is key in your number and the amount you wanted to pay. The last step is put in your money of course. And done!!! You don't have to wait for your number to be called, no queues (if no one is using it), totally make your life easy.

DiGi ALWAYS THE SMARTEST CHOICE. :)
I'm doing advertisement for Digi wth. They should pay me more and give me discount on my bill!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin