Monday, February 22, 2010

Outing with YPLOVESLIFE darling.


Tell you what, my blog is so dead ! It's been 9 days already since the last update and I cannot let this carry on this way! So, here I am!
Finally update about our outing.

I've been delaying of writing this post as there were countless pictures we took that day! :D
Extremely happy! Imma camwhore queen as u know, and am soinlove with Mark's DSLR! I will never hesitated of getting one if i'm rich enough to get one! Sigh. I couldn't even afford to get a normal digital camera now. Pathetic! Bytheway, Birthday coming.. who wanna share and get me a cam???? :DDDD

Back. Let me recall, when was the last time I'd seen her? Club 9, Subang. :) Few months back. Sigh.
So here our outing during my semester break and it was totally a blast meeting with a high school friend if u know what I mean. We talked like nobody's business from noon till night. Loves!

Pictures worth a thousand words and I shall stop crapping.

So first station : SING K!


Never missed out camwhoring session.
Dramatic aren't we?

Second station : You guess. ;)

I feel sexy that day! ;)

I know u're looking at my fat arm!

Loves! ♥


There were 159 pictures taken and I only picked 10 of them, not an easy job u know. And feel free to click on YPLOVESLIFE's for more on our outing.
I've summarized everything in this short post entry because I'm frigging sleepy after an outing with mom, sis and bf.

College starting tomorrow, wish me luck for another 7 weeks.

Update soon.

***************************************************************************************************
Next update :
1. EVERYTHING ON CNY.
2. Breakfast
3. Food : Dim sum, The Spread Buffet.... more more more.

:D

Good day ahead. ♥♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin