Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Speaking up my mind.

As you can see,

I've changed the layout.
i'm bored with the previous one.

Few hours ago, I've visited quite number of blogs,
and I realized mine is actually boring with a simple and dull layouts. Haha.
Unlike so many people outside who have customized their blog beautifully with their creativity.
Anyway, as long as blog is easily being read and no extra clicking, it would be fine with readers, as well as for me,
because,
I HATE DOING EXTRA JOBS.

Looking at the date and time,
Holidays gonna end soon!
Frankly speak, am still on the holiday mood, afraid that I couldn't concentrate during the second semester's classes. Big SIGH.
On top of that, result for the first semester is releasing soon. wtf.
My heart's gonna drop out man.
I really don't want to fail any subject and pay extra just to sit for that god damn paper!

Aww. Semester break is sooo short! : (

Oh yes. Next semester schedule should be packed compared to the First.
Don't know which idiot who made the rules that, in order to get the 2 credit hours, we MUST join co-curriculum activities EVERY WEEK!
Do you think I join co-cu in my high school?
Yesss.. only the the first meeting. ;)

It's a sheer waste of time and energy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin