Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You see, you see !

Did u get to take pictures with your college principal before?
Never le. haha.
You see, you see. I got!
Haha. So lame.

They asked us how was the food.
Seriously, they sucks!
Only some are edible.
p/s: don't ever order assam laksa from the malay canteen.
even they are cheap, but they taste incredibly DELICIOUS! eww.
I should have snapped a picture of it.

Okay. Cut the the craps.

After googling for my college principal's name, then only i know his name:
Dr. Tan Chik Heok (1st left)
Dato Seri Ong Ka Ting (3rd left)
The lenglui in green is Miss Woo Mei Kheng.
The peace girl in red and white hair band is Tse Fei.
Look at my expression. I was so nervous I couldn't even smile properly.


Girl in blue: Yen Ying.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin