Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Masterpiece.

We were talking about our old time back in school.
because he changed his display picture to an animal. (i dunno what does it called)
but it was really cute. haha.
he said he captured it during the time we did our volunteering work in the ZOO.(that was a year back)

so.. ya, everyone knew that we don't talk much to each other (err.. close to every time)
and we were arguing who should put the blame on.

:D
haha. A small little fight is always happened between the partners.
but it also a way of improving ones understanding,
and a way of pulling closer to each other.
(despite the time when both are 'shooting' to one another,
it will only happen when both have been cooled down.)

he started it.

my artwork

Posted by Picasa
look at the 'YOU'
same as his handwriting. -cakar ayam

Before I offline,
Before I sleep,
Before I utilised all my time for books,
I would like to post these pictures up.
♥ YOU,
As Always.


Mei Kheng.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin