Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nervous.

It's tomorrow.

And yet, i still haven't start packing my stuff into my luggage bag.
I am so lazy to move my butt off from my lappy.
So lazy to bring out my belongings from the original place and place it in the big big bag.
I have no idea which bag should I bring.

the biggest size one?
or the middle one?
or the smallest one?

what else should I bring over there?

hmm..let see..

1) 3 short pants?
2) 6 tees?
3) sunblock
4) flip flop
5) sunglasses
6) make up
7) towel
8) what else what else?

I couldn't think of anything more besides those above.
due to the nervousness and excitement,
my mind is totally BLANK!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are their partners supposed to protect their love ones?
whenever they being teased or anything stuff like that,
will they do anything to protect the girls?
will YOU do that?
i see nothing, baby.
all u know is, spend the whole time with your friends and games.
dota? that is all you know.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin