Friday, April 2, 2010

Movie Marathon.

3 movies in a week. Craziness!

Ratings: 4/5

Initially I didn't expect it to be 'that' nice though. The poster, colors, characters, dinos are not attractive and cute at all lor! Rarely watch animation movie in the cinema. The last one I'd seen was UP. At least the color, the balloons, the fat china boy attracted my attention. I doubted it's gonna be nice and since I saw yploveslife's tweet said it's the best cartoon for her and so we picked that instead of watching Green Zone.

Toothless (the blue dino) was friggin' cute omg! Like puppy only! Me want this kind of pet lorr! Jealous of Hiccup. Curse him forever that skinny!



Ratings : 2.5/5

Same week and we went for Solomon Kane. I was attracted by all the demons and devils but the storyline sucks like shit lor! Bf said so many holes the movie. He was using the swords and suddenly don't know where the guns fly out. =.="
"I am the man of peace, I will not kill, (after 2 minutes), I can kill now!"

And now, I'M WAITING FOR THIS! :


Can't wait! Who wants to watch with us?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin