Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Alison. :)

This post is specially dedicated to Alison Loke Ji-An, although it's a bit late. Happy Belated Birthday Loke Ji-An. :)

Ok, idontknow why am I calling her full name. =.=

We went celebrated her birthday at Yakiniku, Pandan Indah. For more detail about the food, the place, click on Eunice's. I haven't gotten my new camera yet and acnes are the biggest issues right now, so, not in the trend of camwhoring. FML.

Let me recall, I knew you since I was Form 1, same class, and I know I annoyed that time, U TOLD ME! Haha. But the best thing is, I didn't know someone who annoyed u can remain the friendship right until today. :)

Although I know you not as long as Carmen and Maybell or other ex-schoolmates, but I really do appreciate the bonding between us, you know.

I still remember the advices you gave me during my last semester's finals. That was a..really tough one, really. And luckily u were still awake and chat with me. Really glad knowing someone is still there to comfort me. Oh no..goosebumps all come up! hahaha. Touching mou!?! =D

These pictures are part of the memories, imagine all the pictures gone! Waliao! I'll surely go mad!

Craziness @Alison's house for her 16th birthday celebration.

Babi gila. =.=

Unique.
Everyone just look so perfect in this picture.

And finally, GRADUATE!

Although high school has ended, we still keep in touch with each other till today.
Love you LokeJi-An. I'm glad to have a friend like you. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin