Friday, April 2, 2010

Homemade steamboat.

Wow! I'm so determined to blog! Haha. Everyone seems like updating their blogs and how can I not doing that? Sookyee has more than 5 posts in a shot after her blog grows with spiderweb!
Apart from that, it's also because, after this week, I'm gonna fill my life with books again, finals is around the corner, which is 2more weeks away. KILL ME! (books are sufficient enough to kill me already. sigh)

Anyway, homemade steamboat at my student's house. Curry and chicken base soup.

Cheese sausage! Loves!

Halal!


The kid and the bf. Drink until like that, so memalukan =.=

The doggies with the dog lying on the floor. Haha.

Jing-jing. Second goldie. Cute! It's almost the size of my bf.

Picture of the day:
Beauty and the Beast! Hahahaha. Jk. Baby and I. ☻


And here's the main point: All pictures are taken with Canon G11, which I want it so so badly! :(
Is this semi-pro? Idk. At least it's better than the one I'm using now. No need to keep hitting (embarrassing gila!) I guess it's thousand over now and she bought it like RM700+ only. Jealousnya.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin