Saturday, November 6, 2010

Uniqlo Fever.

My blog is DEAD DEAD DEAD! Hahaha. The previous post doesn’t even consider as a post. I really need to update more frequent. Tsk tsk.

So YESTERDAY, I’m finally allowing myself to ‘relax’ and had a few hours walk at Bukit Bintang. Hadn’t been there for ages already. Can’t even recall when was the last time I’ve been there.

Anyway, it’s the Uniqlo fever where everyone is so crazeeeee about Uniqlo. Haha. My first time witnessing the craziness of people over a shop.

Look at the crowd. So insanely crazy. I cannot picture the scene of the grand opening. Somebody said those people can’t even get in the shop. I wondered how long they have been waiting and I bet they die die also don’t want to come out.

I think those people are so proud even carrying with a Uniqlo plastic bag. Louis Vuitton also cannot fight weih. Haha.

Below are my self-obsessed pictures. Imma camwhore queen yoo. : D

Close-up picture. Sigh. Screw my pimples ! : (

Loving my eyes makeup . Simple yet nice .

Flip-flop – Best for shopping.

First thing u see - Colorful nails, second thing u see – hair on my fingers. =.=

DSCN2491

HIGH 5!

BYE! : )

LOVES! ♥

Need to start working . Next week gonna be a hectic week . Pimples all berlanbak banyak again. Sigh. FML max.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin