Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Warmup post.

A day just gone like that.

Wakeup, brush up, cook, online, eat, dramas, online, dramas, dramas, bathe, eat, online, sleep.

How lifeless!

I’ve been doing this for the past 2 weeks and it’d be 3 weeks including this week.

OMG! What other things I can do besides all that?? I can almost died from boredom, if you know what I mean.

I do feel like blogging (most of the time), but I’m too lazy to blog because they are too many things I’d like to talk about. So at the end of the day, nothing new comes up in the blog.

So, this post is just a little warm up, a little rant, a little time killing. :)

Bytheway, I’m so into cooking lately and tomorrow I’m gonna make my favorite tomatoes and eggs.

Nighty-nights. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin