Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back.

I’m definitely not a good blogger. I’ve been neglecting my blog for like.. more than 2 weeks?

Reasons are : Lazy, no time, tired from work, no mood/mood swing.

Have I told you that I’ve been working at Petaling Street for 8 days?

YES! Taking the job as so called ‘cashier’ and helping out at the fruit stalls. Some of you probably saw me standing there but didn’t come and greet me. And since I’m an observant kan, I observed EVERYTHING around me! I saw many of them are from SBS, ex-SBS, ex-tuition mates, etc. Of course, I didn’t call their names, approach them and say, “Hey! I’m working in Petaling Street! Come buy fruits from me!” Gila babi. =.=”

Other than that, I saw a pervert who loves snapping picture of girls who wear hot pants! OMG! That asshole is so fucking disgusting like hell! I didn’t bring my camera, or else I’ll definitely snap his picture and post on blog! If you see any guy who work at another chestnut stall (not my dad’s of course), and a stall that sells WOMEN’S BELT AND PURSE (besides my dad’s), DON’T GO NEAR THEM!!! They all satu gang!! They really disgusted me to the max! Urrgh! Don’t even know why these people even existed in the world! Some people should stand out in front of them and kick their dicks! Oh no. Sounds so rude. Whatever.

Enough with those lifeless people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin