Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bored !

I'm bored with the same routine everyday. I'm started to get sick of my life now. What I do everyday is wake up early in the morning, and rush all the way to my class without getting my breakfast. Other than that, my everlasting tasks are floating up my life. I just sat for my business mathematics and statistics paper today, realizing that I'm actually suck in this subjects. Thought i'm really good in this, because its all about calculation. All I do this morning was just using the sniper and simply shot. What the hell. This is the result of not concentrating in class and not revising. Cant afford to fail this subject. Swear i'm gonna score max in the next paper!

i have this microeconomics presentation tomorrow, and yet i'm still here to blog!
the deadline for accounting assignment is next week, and i still HAVEN'T touch them yet.
hubungan etnik test is on thursday and i still HAVEN'T start studying.
OMG! shitty .. i really need to arrange my time properly ..
and who said college life is nice?
who said can't wait for coll life?
its killing me.

p/s; for those who still rotting at home, you will suffer soon.. wahaha. im bored! =.=

getting my butt off to bathroom .

then gonna start doing my work.

bye.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin