Friday, December 16, 2011

Back to blow dust.

Let’s do some blogging, shall we?

Haven’t been blogging since June and it’s coming towards the end of the year already. It shows how lazy I was.

Let’s do a little update.

1. I’m totally out from college – People have been asking me the WHY question ever since I got dropped out from the college. Not really actually. I do want to continue but due to that one bitchy Management Accounting paper, I can’t proceed to Advance Dip. How nice. AND I got emotionally breakdown due to this. Well, that was totally out of my expectation and I expect to see MORE..at least with the convo… But oh well, blame yourself for that. Overconfident is the killer.

2. Freelance – Yes, that’s what I’m doing.

3. Stay at home, no more hostel, not much freedom.

4. Still struggling over the same matters.

Well, basically there are the same except that I’ve finally put down THAT burden, temporary, at least. The feeling of relief that you can never imagined! Anyhow I’m gonna face it after a year. Still considering which path to go, I have ALL the time I need.

I’ve been out from the college roughly about 2 months already. And this is what I have achieved! :

1. Visited Singapore and Universal Studio – with my own hard earned money!

2. Outstation to work like Malacca. I got to eat their famous satay celup, mille crepe, awesome crispy popiah – at least some nice food during work !

390463_10150416173845827_770465826_8492404_1129131826_n

DSCN4407

DSCN4408

 

Update soon!

LOVES ! <3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin