Friday, September 3, 2010

Short update.

The clock is showing 5.30 in the morning and I'm sitting in front of the desktop blogging! Suddenly have the urge to update a little as I see spiderwebs & dust ! Tsk tsk tsk.Part of the reasons I've been neglecting my blog is due to the final examination am having right now. Good news is tomorrow is my last paper and I can keep all my notes in Mr. Tong :D
Kidding. I freaking paid thousand per semester for the notes and of cos I will treasure them like how I treasure my phone. :)

Oh yes! I just got my new phone. Finally! Will update about that in the new blog post.

Although I didn't make any update on blog but twitter is always on the run. Twitter is so part of my life & I can really die without it. It's just like the needs of water to keep a person alive .
So follow me on twitter ! www.twitter.com/mkthepenguin.

Have a good day :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin