Monday, August 9, 2010

New packaging.

It's been so long since my last update.

*blowing dust off from blog*

It's time for a revamp! Let’s see.. New blog template, new header, new name, new colors. It shows that imma gonna back for blogging! Yay!!! :D (I’ve been saying this like, more than 2 times already wtf).

So , firstly I would like to tell you that how much am in love with my new header. Photo taken and edited by myself, my skill is one step higher again. :)

Let me update a little about my current status right now, my finals is around the corner, approximately 2 weeks from now, cannot imagine how’s the result gonna be. BIG SIGH! Really have to get started and stop slacking. Righhtt. I’m so not motivated! I’ve been telling myself this since last week and nothing changes. FML. URGHH! Hooooww?! :(

I will try to keep my blog updated at least a post a week . I need to earn more side income (Nuffnang) ! Effing broke! :( Can’t even afford to pay myself for a trip. Sighhh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin